Memberships are so important whilst playing sport at University; it helps with a range of components to enable sporting participation. #TeamGlos cards are still in place and these allow you to get £15 off all memberships up until the 19th October this will then change to full price after this date.
How the #TeamGlos card works:
- Takes £15 off all memberships until the 19th October
- Covers you with the insurance ** Unless you have got this card you are NOT insured.
- We have got the 'Platinum Elite Insurance', which gives you all a better cover should you incur and injury.
So what does your SU Sport Membership include:
- Training facilities and times
- BUCS affiliation fee and entry fee to BUCS Competitions (Individual and Team)
- Affiliation to your National Governing Body
- Playing kit (Team dependant)
- Coaching Staff (if applicable)
- Transport (Mini buses/ Coaches/ Fuel)
Failure to pay membership will result in you not being able to attend training sessions or be part of the club in question. First BUCS matches are on Wednesday the 11th of October. Memberships are expected to be paid by Tuesday the 10th for this first match eligibility!
RANDOM CHECKS WILL BE DONE EVERY WEEK TO ENSURE ALL MEMBERSHIPS HAVE BEEN PAID BY ALL MATCH DAY PLAYERS AND COMPETITION ENTRANTS.
To find out more click the link below to our SU Membership page!