New Business Start Up Weekend - free event!
Sat 28 Jul 2018 10:00 - Sun 29 Jul 2018 16:00The Growth Hub, Oxstalls
This free, two-day course is full of inspiration, exploration and gaining new skills. You’ll meet like-minded people, have fun, and find out how to turn your business idea into reality!
This course is for students who have not registered their business idea.
- Start-up Weekend – Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th July, 10:00am-4:30pm both days, held at The Growth Hub
- Start-up Weekend – Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd September, 10:00am-4:30pm both days, held at The Growth Hub
- Being an entrepreneur
- Get to the heart of your idea
- Define your idea’s value to customers
- How to test your idea
- Minimal Viable Products
- Learning to talk about your idea & your 60 second elevator pitch
- Enterprising qualities and dealing with fear
- Business basics, how to set up
- Marketing & customer journey
- Sales, pricing and finance
- Your one page plan
- Actions & next steps
Sign up to SaGE via our holding page to book your place on our courses: www.startandgrowenterprise.uk or email Natalie on email@example.com.
SaGE is a University of Gloucestershire programme, part-funded by ERDF, and will run until December 2019. We are based at The Growth Hub in Gloucester. Find us on Facebook and Twitter: @UoGSaGE.