Business Start-up Weekend
Sat 01 Feb 2020 10:00 - Sun 02 Feb 2020 16:30The Growth Hub, Oxstalls Campus, Gloucester
Start-Up Weekend at The Growth Hub
Got an idea for a business? Do you like the idea of working for yourself? Are you thinking about working freelance around your studies or employment? This FREE start-up weekend course will show you how you can make it happen. Covering all the basics, you will leave with a one-page ‘lean’ business plan, key advice, and clear next steps for launching your new venture!
The Start and Grow Enterprise Start-up Weekend is for you if…
- You’re studying or in employment and have ambitions to work for yourself
- You have a business or freelance idea you’re itching to turn into reality
- You’re ready to explore your idea in a supportive group
- You want to learn the basics of how to get started.
What will I do at the weekend?
- Explore and test your idea with support from business owners and experts
- Find out how to take your first steps towards setting up a successful business
- Create a simple one-page plan for your new business
- Gain new skills and knowledge you can use to turn your dream into a reality
- Meet other budding entrepreneurs and start your journey together.
By the end of the weekend, you will have clear next steps for taking your ideas forward and making it happen!
Where is it held?
This event is held at The Growth Hub in Gloucester; a centre of support and learning for growing businesses. Lunch and refreshments* are provided on both days, and free parking is available on-site.
*Please let us know of any dietary requirements at least 5 days before the course starts.
Click here to book your place or to find out more information.