Outdoor Cinema by the Lake - Jurassic Park
Mon 14 September 2020 19:00-20:30Park Campus, Cheltenham
Jurassic Park, in the Park!
The Alfresco Film Company are kindly hosting a fabulous evening on Park Campus for us all. Get your popcorn at the ready, pop on your headset and sit tight. We’ll spend the evening enjoying the lovely Gloucester weather and watching the original Jurassic Park, alfresco style! Tickets will sell quickly, so buy now to ensure you reserve a seat in our outdoor cinema.
Feel free to bring blankets and campchairs!
Early Bird- SOLD OUT
Early Bird & Chair Ticket- SOLD OUT
Standard Ticket- Last few tickets available
Standard Ticket & Chair- SOLD OUT
Tell us you're going on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/684711765414805/
Keeping you safe at the Cinema
We ask that all attendees follow government guidance as well as best practice for COVID health and safety. In line with this please see the below instructions for this event which all attendees must adhere to at all times:
- Arrive to the event through Entrance 4
- Follow the rule of 6: make efforts to arrive in your households and/or regular social contact groups at a maximum of 6 and where possible, book your seats (see below!)
- Wear a face covering when entering, queueing and exiting the event
- Remain seated in your allocated space unless using toilet facilities
- Observe social distancing measures
- Do not attend if you are feeing unwell and have COVID symptoms
- Use the available hand sanitising stations on entrance and exit
- Listen to SU and University staff
- Respect your community and keep it safe for everyone
Food & Drink
You can pre-order a Drink & Popcorn package to collect on the door.
We are also selling drink tokens valid for every Welcome event bar. You can purchase them in the following ways:
- Pre-order on the website for £3 each for alcoholic drinks and £1 each for non-alcoholic drinks and collect on the door
- Buy on the door for £3.25 each or £15 for 5 alcoholic drinks and £1.25 each or £5 for 5 non-alcoholic drinks
PLEASE NOTE: you will not be able to buy any additional tokens during the event, only online or on arrival.
Baxter Storey will be providing food for purchase at the event.
Make every effort to arrive in your households and/or regular social contact groups at a maximum of 6. We can only guarantee you will be seated together if you book your spaces using the info sent in your receipt email. We will then make every effort to seat groups together who arrive at the same time.
If you do not arrive at the same time we cannot guarantee you will be seated together.
If you have booked multiple tickets, your guests will need to be UoG students and provide a valid Student ID card. Any non-UoG students will not be allowed entry and will be asked to leave the campus.
If you have purchased a ticket for a non-UoG student, these will only be refunded if you inform us before 5pm on the day of the event.
We are really pleased to be able to bring you this event but it does need all of us to behave in a way that means we keep the whole community safe. Anyone seen to be wilfully putting others at risk will be removed from the event.