Catering Assistant @Everyman Theatre (4 positions)
Listed by Everyman Catering Company
Up to £8.21 an hour based on age and experience
part time Monday - Saturday on a rota basis. Role commences at the beginning of August.
Responsibilities include working in Café Everyman, the Circle Bar, restaurant and assisting with functions in Matcham’s, Directors' Lounge and elsewhere.
- Providing high levels of customer service throughout the catering operation, ensuring customer comfort and satisfaction and maximising sales opportunities
- Assisting with the preparation of catering facilities at the start of a day/shift, and with closing at the end of a day/shift
- Operation of tills and cash handling
- Basic food preparation
- Keeping the catering facilities clean and tidy in accordance with good practice and hygiene regulations
- Light manual handling of furniture when turning rooms around for various functions
- Maintaining stock levels
- Promptly reporting any customer complaint or problems
- Attendance at Staff meetings
- As a staff member of the Everyman, through his/her duty of care ensuring that the working environment and practices conform to Health and Safety legislation and the Everyman’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may be requested from time to time by the Catering Manager, Deputy Catering Manager or Duty Manager
Please email your CV to: Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org