What you'll need to succeed:
To be successful within this support worker position you must have working experience to able to support vulnerable adults towards independent living. You will need strong skills in de-escalation, housing support and be able to face challenging situations. This support service is also particularly looking for someone who can bring additional skills to organise daily personalised activities where engagement is easily achieved.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be joining an exciting team dedicated to offering high quality support to meet personalised goals and daily requests. Professionalism and taking the extra mile to help individuals is essential at Cotswold Supported Living. Support workers will be supporting people following a centred care approach.
We are looking for support workers who are honest, kind and trustworthy.
We would prefer someone with a good knowledge of social media, a wide variety of interests, can bake/cook, have a great sense of humour and a good communicator.
- Help prepare and encourage residents to make healthy meals
- Assist individuals to chosen local amenities such as: activities, hobbies, cafes, and shops
- Assist individuals with making and attending health appointments.
- Help encourage and arrange day trips
- Light housekeeping duties
- Daily note keeping
Key Role Requirements:
- Taking one’s own initiative to improve individual’s quality of life
- Excellent communication skills
- Offer a helping hand on one’s own initiative to empower people and their lives
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills
- Willing to learn and improve on professional personal development
- Ensure high quality support is implemented in every aspect of duties and job role
- Understand and implement Cotswold Supported Living’s vison and objectives
Please send CV to email@example.com