Our SU Volunteering Projects provide the chance to become part of a well supported student team & gain experience working with children or people with additional requirements. There is also the Annual Christmas Tea Dance and the SU Crew Volunteer team that you can join.
We work flexibly, with your timetables, enabling the perfect balance between your studies and volunteering.
- Get that feel good factor.
- Meet new friends.
- Enjoy becoming part of, and giving something back, to the community.
- Try out working in a new area to see if you like it.
- Build your confidence.
- Open up new opportunities.
- Have a break away from the student bubble.
Of course it’s good for your CV & providing the opportunity to develop a whole range of skills too. There is a wealth of opportunity enabling you to have fun, expand your C.V. and gain experience through volunteering.