There is a range of accommodation offers and options for the next academic available to students. Please read through the below information on University Approved Housing and special offers on returning to Halls as a group or individual.
The only University Approved Accommodation List
Whether you are looking for university approved housing, lodgings or halls, we have you covered.
Full Housing Support service from UoG Student Homes, including –
- Support in searching for accommodation
- Free Tenancy checking service & guidance
- Year-round support from a dedicated team
- Tenant mediation service
- Problem-solving, landlord disputes, maintenance issue
- All accommodation questions answered
- End of tenancy support
- Inventories & inspection
- And so much more
UoG Student Homes 01242 715322
email@example.com / www.glosstudentpad.com
Halls of Residence Offer
If you apply for Halls of Residence for next year by Thursday 28th February, you will receive a £500 discount from next year’s rent!*
If you have already applied, you will receive a room offer by email in the coming weeks.
What are the benefits of returning to Halls?:
- Early bird discount: receive £500 discount from your rent if you apply by Thursday February 28th.** Plus guaranteed room offer.*
- No hidden or holding fees just a £200 booking fee when you accept the room, which converts to rent payment on moving in.
- Hassle free, no need to find a house or housemates.
- Stay with your friends – for groups from 2 – 12.
- Stay in your current room (if available).
- Shorter contract than many private houses, with a standard 40 week contract (but also longer contracts available on request).
- Bills included – that’s including water rates, electricity, gas and internet (also including gym membership for Pittville Student Village students.)
- Great facilities.
- A safe environment covered by 24 hour security.
- En-suite bathroom available (if requested).
- Excellent support whilst you concentrate on your studies.
- Studio rooms also available if you would like your own kitchenette.
How to apply?
The Halls of Residence application process for returning students is live and available. To apply, please follow the instructions and complete the application process here: http://www.glos.ac.uk/life/accommodation/pages/halls-application-process.aspx.
We will allocate you a room based on the requirement stated in your application. We’ll then send your room offer in February or March when you will be given details of your room, dates of occupancy, rent and the full terms and conditions. You will need to make a payment of £200 at this time and set up a direct debit for rent payment within seven days of receiving your room offer. If you accept an offer of a place in residence, you will be signing a contract for the full period stated in the offer letter. Once accepted, the room is yours, simple!
*Please note that this £500 discount is not eligible for Blackfriars Halls of Residence.
**the £500 discount would be equally deducted from each of your 3 2019/20 rent instalments.