You've found yourself on the UoG Wellbeing Society page for 2018/19!
Email - email@example.com
Who are we and what do we do?
We are a group of UoG students that want to provide a: positive, safe and comfortable
environment for helping YOU build skills in confidence building and discovering who you are. :)
With fun, personal development workshops on a variety of topics such as...
- Positive psychology,
- Motivational speakers,
- Wealth ('How to get Rich?'),
- Physical Health,
- Mental Health (Awareness Workshops),
- Telling your Story...
- AND MANY MORE (I would love your input)
Also throughout the year...
We hope to...
- Collaborate with other societies (feel free to sent us a message on Social Media)
- Collaborate with local charities to give back to society.
- To inspire others, to be self-aware and do the things they want to do. Remember - anything is possible. :)
- To have fun whilst doing it! We don't want you guys to be pressured, we want you guys to be fulfliled not burdened.
We understand you have a degree to do, want to go out with friends, and for many has part-time work.
Which is why...
Meetings (for the most part) will be EVERY 2 WEEKS. To give you plenty of time in this fast-paced world.
Again there is no pressure. We will likely meet up Thursday from 6pm-8pm at FCH. (when rooms are confirmed),
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR LATEST UPDATES!! :)
DISCLAIMER: This is not a therapy group, if you're struggling with mental health at university
we can happily refer you to the university helpzone or other organisations and charities that can help! :)
Membership is only £1! So you can join at any time, come as often as you want, you're not locked into anything! :)
Get in touch with us for any questions!
UoG Wellbeing Society - 2017/18 Photos!! :)
Games night Social!
Trampoline Park Social!
Meet the team!
|Harry Croose - President
||Open! - Vice President
|Open! - Social Secretary
||Open! - Social Secretary
|Open! - Campaigns Officer
||Open! - Treasurer