The Students’ Union runs campaigns to improve the student experience, and the lives of students studying at the University of Gloucestershire.
We run campaigns on loads of different things that effect students on a local, national, and global scale. You can check out what we are planning to campaign on next year, below.
If you want to run a campaign, or to submit a campaign idea, you can do this by emailing the Welfare Officer, Beth Langdon at firstname.lastname@example.org
This years campaigns
This year, Your Students' Union will be running a number of Campaigns around student issues.
Last years campaigns
Last year, Your Students' Union ran these Campaigns in support of students'.
- Be Safe and Secure #BeSaS - reminding students to think about stay safe and secure on and off campus and in accommodation,
- Random Acts of Kindness-Spreading Some Happiness
- Mental Health Awareness- Helping our students to speak up and not be afraid to seek help and advice. NUS has found that of 1,200 higher education students surveyed, 20 per cent consider themselves to have a mental health problem, while 13 per cent have suicidal thoughts,
- Signing the Time to Change Pledge,
- Anti-Stress Campaign - involving a number of activities to help students de-stress during their final semester when they are doing exams,assignments and dissertations.